‘ROUND THE HOG
September 9, 2017
Organizing Authority: none
1. ‘Round The Hog Race will be conducted September 9, 2017.
2. Rules: This fun race will be governed by The Racing Rules Of Sailing, class rules, good and prudent seamanship, Sailing Rules Of The Road, and common sense. There is no protest committee, and no race committee.
3. Eiigibility and Entries: Entrants must be current members of the Sea Sprite Association for 2017. No entry fee.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your boat name and with your number coming to the barbecue. Please bring food to share.
4. Classes to race: Sea Sprite 23
5. Schedule: Racing will begin at 1:00 pm. Post race gathering at Lou and Karen Marino’s at 83 State St. in Bristol 1.5 hours after Lou finishes the race. Skippers, crew, and families welcomed at post-race barbecue at Lou Marino’s home.
6. Prizes: Mr. Hog will be presented to the winner to be held for one year.
7. For further information: Contact Carter Hall at email@example.com.