· Remove and fiberglass potty seacock thru-hulls. No leaking. Less bottom resistance*
· Complete removal of old bottom paint. Barrier coat added with two coats of bottom paint*
· New rigging including replacement of port and starboard chainplates, shrouds and spreader tips*
· Removal and replacement of the deck mast-step area with reinforced deck board*
· Added new main, jib and topping lift halyards
· Replaced hanging compass with insert compass for more cockpit comfort.
· New 15′ of galvanized 5/8 chain for 20lb danforth main anchor. (Survived a 55-mile an hour blow in Potter Cove, Narragansett Bay. You’re not going anywhere with this tackle)
· Replaced rode on secondary 10lb danforth anchor with 150’ dedicated 3/8 nylon anchor rode
(* Items performed by Dutch Wharf Boat Yard*
· Battery box
· Battery switch for easy on/off
· LED lighting.
· Removed thru deck hardware, drilled out, refilled with epoxy, and sealed with 3M 5200
· New custom cushion coverings
· 2 main sails (triple reefed), 120% Genoa, 100% jib and storm jib
· Raymarine Auto tiller
· Five gallon gas tank (120 to 150 mile cruising range)
· Ice box
· Porta potty
· 25 watt VHF with mast mounted antenna
· 10 gallon water tank
· NEW this year, 6 hp Toshiba outboard long shaft. Easily pushes boat at hull speed
Hm Ph: 203-745-1477
Boat is located in Branford, CT. Owner is available for sailing Brisa to most anywhere.